William Blount is a resident of New York, United States. Here are eight more things about him:
- In 1983, he was arrested for robbery.
- In the late 1980s, he was incarcerated for attempted criminal sale of a controlled substance.
- In 1990, he was arrested for drug possession and petty larceny.
- In 1993, he was arrested for burglary.
- He lived in Radisson Hotel in Manhattan, New York City, New York when the hotel was converted into a homeless shelter during the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic in 2020.
- At around 11:20 p.m. on February 24, 2022, he allegedly hit health scientist Nina Rothschild, then 57, with a hammer 13 times as she was walking down a flight of steps at an entrance to a subway station in Queens, New York City and stole money, credit cards, debit cards and two cellphones from her.
- On February 27, 2022, he was arrested in the homeless shelter in Manhattan where he was residing. He was charged with attempted murder, robbery and assault for the attack of Rothschild on February 24, 2022.
- He was 57 years old when he was arrested on February 27, 2022. His last known address when he was arrested that day was in Astoria, Queens.