Jeremiah Robert Kuenzli is a resident of Texas, United States. Here are 10 more things about him:
- He lives in Wimberley, Hays County, Texas. Aside from Wimberley, he has lived in other parts of Hays County including San Marcos.
- He is Sara Kuenzli‘s son.
- He is 5’9″ tall. His registered weight is 165lbs.
- From 2008 to 2011, he played football competitively in Wimberley.
- In 2011, he graduated from Wimberley High School in Wimberley.
- From 2016 to 2018, he attended Texas State University in San Marcos where he studied philosophy.
- On October 29, 2021, he was arrested and booked into the Hays County Jail in San Marcos.
- In November 2021, he was charged with terroristic threat of a family member and interference with an emergency request for assistance resulting in assault causing bodily injury.
- On February 26, 2022, Hays County Sheriff’s Office deputies found his mother dead in Woodcreek, Hays County. They also found him and arrested him.
- He was 29 years old when he was arrested on February 26, 2022. He was booked into the Hays County Jail and charged with murder in the first degree.