Jean Robert Macean is a black man from Florida, United States. Here are 10 more things about him:
- In 2012, he moved to an apartment on Cabo San Lucas Drive in Orlando, Orange County, Florida.
- In 2016, he received three traffic infractions namely driving with an expired license, running a stop sign and committing a learner’s permit violation. In the same year, he was charged with possession of 20 grams or less of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia, which were later dropped.
- In 2017, he and his wife divorced.
- In August 2019, he was charged with possession of 3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA), possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. He was accused of smoking marijuana with a group of people at an apartment complex pool in Orange County.
- In February 2020, he was released on bond and prosecutors dropped the charges filed against him in August 2019.
- On March 5, 2022, he arrived to Daytona Beach by bus.
- On March 6, 2022, he allegedly fatally stabbed married couple Brenda Aultman, 55, and Terry Aultman, 48, of Daytona Beach, Volusia County, Florida on North Wild Olive Avenue in Daytona Beach. He left Daytona Beach that day.
- On March 10, 2022, members of the U.S. Marshals Service, the Orange County Sheriff’s Office and the Orlando Police Department arrested him at Point Vista Circle in Orlando. He was charged with two counts of first-degree murder.
- He was 32 years old when he was arrested on March 10, 2022.
- He will appear before a judge at 9:00 a.m. on March 11, 2022.
(This is a developing story. More details will be added.)