Bethania Borba is a Paraguayan model, social media influencer and beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born and raised in Presidente Franco, Alto Parana, Paraguay.
- She finished grade school and high school at Escuela Espiritu Santo in Presidente Franco.
- She has a pit bull named named America.
- She speaks Guarani, Spanish and English. She enjoys singing, dancing and running marathons.
- She is 5’6″ tall.
- In 2013, she was invited to participate in television auditions broadcast via Red Guaraní, a TV channel based in Asunción, Paraguay.
- In 2017, she hosted an educational children’s program broadcast by TV Cable Paraná, a regional cable TV provider in Ciudad del Este. In the same year, she won a teen beauty pageant in Presidente Franco and represented the city in the national competition where she finished third.
- On September 27, 2021, she was crowned Miss Mundo Paraguay 2021 at the Gran Nobile Hotel and Convention in Ciudad del Este, Alto Parana, making her Paraguay’s Miss World 2021 candidate.
- She was 18 years old when she was crowned Miss World Paraguay 2021.
- While reigning as Miss World Paraguay 2021, she was pursuing a bachelor’s degree in marketing and advertising.
- In February 2022, she visited Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- In December 2021, she represented Paraguay at Miss World 2021 and competed against 96 other candidates in San Juan, Puerto Rico. She was selected as one of the 40 quarterfinalists.
- On March 16, 2022, she competed against 39 other quarterfinalists during the Miss World 2021 coronation night at the Coca-Cola Music Hall in San Juan. She did not make it to the Top 13.