Amani Layouni is a Tunisian taekwondo practitioner and beauty queen. She is a member of Tunisia’s national taekwondo team.
Layouni is from Sousse, Tunisia. Here are 13 more things about her:
- In April 2015, she visited Annaba, Algeria. In April 2019, she went to Algiers, Algeria.
- In March 2016, she visited Doha, Qatar.
- In August 2016, she visited Frankfurt, Germany and Seoul, South Korea.
- In April 2017, she visited Agadir, Morocco and Innsbruck, Austria.
- From July 2018 to August 2018, she was in Yongin, South Korea.
- In September 2018, she visited Moscow, Russia.
- In 2019, she enrolled at Institut Superieur de Sport et d’Education Physique (ISSEP) in Den Den, Tunisia to study physical education. In March 2019, she went to Iran.
- On May 19, 2019, she represented Tunisia at the 2019 World Taekwondo Championships in Manchester, England, United Kingdom. She ranked 17th in the women’s 62kg category.
- On August 22, 2019, she represented Tunisia at the 2019 African Games, a taekwondo tournament held in Rabat, Morocco. She won the silver medal in the women’s 73kg category.
- She visited Fiumicino, Italy in October 2019 and Paris, France in 2019.
- She was Miss Combat 2020.
- She is Miss Sousse 2021. On September 26, 2021, she won Miss Tunisie 2021 at the Concorde Hotels and Resorts Tunisia in Tunis, Tunisia, making her the country’s Miss World 2021 candidate.
- She was 22 years old when she was crowned Miss World Tunisia 2021. In December 2021, she represented Tunisia at Miss World 2021 and competed against 96 other candidates in San Juan, Puerto Rico. She was not included in the list of Top 40 quarterfinalists, who competed during the coronation night in San Juan on March 16, 2022.