Markeisha Young is a Belizean fashion model and beauty queen. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She lives in Belize City, Belize.
- She is 5’10” tall.
- In 2018, she started modeling professionally.
- She was Miss Belize City 2019.
- On September 7, 2019, she represented Belize City at Miss Universe Belize 2019 at the Belize City Civic Center in Belize City. She was second runner-up.
- On September 11, 2019, she was on Caye Caulker in Belize.
- On July 25, 2021, she was crowned Miss World Belize 2021, besting nine other candidates.
- She was 21 years old when she was crowned Miss World Belize 2021.
- While reigning as Miss World Belize 2021, she was pursuing an associate’s degree in tourism studies at the University of Belize in Belmopan, Belize.
- In December 2021, she represented Belize at Miss World 2021 and competed against 97 other candidates in San Juan, Puerto Rico. She was not included in the list of Top 40 quarterfinalists, who competed during the coronation night in San Juan on March 16, 2022.