Caroline Teixeira is a Brazilian lawyer, athlete, model and beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She hails from Federal District, Brazil. Her parents Carlos Teixeira and Aline Gomes are public servants.
- When she was a little girl, she was a basketball fan and she won marathons.
- In 2011, she was one of the young Brazilian basketball players who represented the Federal District in a Brazilian championship.
- In 2012, she received an invitation to play basketball in São Paulo, Brazil.
- In 2015, she played basketball in the Brazilian Under-17 Championship. Soon after, she was invited to play basketball in Raleigh, North Carolina, United States. In June 2015, she went back to Brazil and enrolled in a law school.
- In 2018, she was diagnosed with thyroid cancer. She later underwent surgery and iodine therapy sessions.
- Amid the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic in 2020, she worked as a volunteer at Formiguinhas do Bem do Brasil, an institute that helps vulnerable children and young people.
- She was Miss Brasilia 2020.
- She was Miss Distrito Federal CNB 2021.
- On August 19, 2021, she represented Federal District and competed against 47 other candidates at Miss Brasil Mundo 2021. She won the title, making her Brazil’s Miss World 2021 candidate.
- She was 23 years old when she was crowned Miss World Brazil 2021.
- In December 2021, she represented Brazil at Miss World 2021 and competed against 96 other candidates in San Juan, Puerto Rico. She was selected as one of the 40 quarterfinalists.
- On March 16, 2022, she competed against 39 other quarterfinalists during the Miss World 2021 coronation night at the Coca-Cola Music Hall in San Juan. She did not make it to the Top 13.