Ruth Carlos is an Angolan beauty queen and the 18th woman to represent Angola at Miss World. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She lives in Luanda, Angola.
- In August 2014, she was in Benguela, Angola. In November 2014, she visited Viana, Luanda and Istanbul, Turkey.
- In December 2015, she visited Belas, Luanda.
- She visited Lobito, Benguel in January 2016, Huadu, Guangdong, China in July 2016, Futungo, Luanda in August 2016 and Viana, Luanda in November 2016.
- She visited Namibe, Angola in March 2017, Benfica, Luanda and Maianga, Luanda in April 2017 and Dourados, Mato Grosso do Sul, Brazil in July 2017.
- On February 11, 2018, she was at the Instituto Superior Politécnico Kalandula De Angola in Viana.
- In August 2019, she visited Cacuado, Luanda.
- On September 22, 2021, she represented Lunda Sul at Miss Mundo Angola 2018 and competed against 17 other candidates at Tropical Cinema in Luanda, Angola. She was unplaced.
- On October 2, 2021, she represented Huambo, Angola at Miss Mundo Angola 2021 and competed against 17 other candidates in Luanda. She won the title. She is not from Huambo but during the casting, she and other candidates were randomly assigned provinces that had no representatives.
- She was 24 years old when she was crowned Miss World Angola 2021. In December 2021, she represented Angola at Miss World 2021 in San Juan, Puerto Rico. She was not included in the list of Top 40 quarterfinalists, who competed in the coronation night on March 16, 2022.