Anna Leitch is a Northern Irish teacher and beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She hails from Lisburn, Northern Ireland.
- She is passionate about promoting positive mental health and well-being.
- In 2016, she started working for the Southern Education and Library Board (SELB) as a primary school teacher.
- On December 9, 2017, she was at Stranmillis University College in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
- In March 2018, she visited San Francisco, California, United States. On April 1, 2018, she visited the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco. In May 2018, she visited Marble Hill, County Donegal, Ireland.
- In August 2019, she visited the Murder Hole Beach in County Donegal.
- On December 13, 2019, she visited The Royal Military Academy Sandhurst in Sanhurst, Berkshire, England.
- In July 2020, she visited Rosguill, County Donegal.
- On January 1, 2021, she was on Cuilcagh, a mountain on the border between County Fermanagh and County Cavan in Northern Ireland.
- On September 6, 2021, she competed against 22 other candidates at Miss Northern Ireland 2021 at the Europa Hotel in Belfast and won the title, making her Northern Ireland’s Miss World 2021 candidate. She also won the Miss Talent award after playing the piano.
- She was 27 years old when she was crowned Miss World Northern Ireland 2021.
- While reigning as Miss World Northern Ireland 2021, she was completing her master’s degree in leadership at Queen’s University Belfast in Belfast. In December 2021, she represented Northern Ireland at Miss World 2021 and competed against 96 other candidates in San Juan, Puerto Rico. She was selected as one of the 40 quarterfinalists.
- On March 16, 2022, she competed against 39 other quarterfinalists during the Miss World 2021 coronation night at the Coca-Cola Music Hall in San Juan. She finished in the Top 6 and won the Miss World Europe 2021 title.