Jiang Siqi (姜思岐) is a Chinese entrepreneur, host, model and beauty queen. She is passionate about public relations and media.
“Influence the world with beauty” is Jiang’s motto. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She is from Beijing, China.
- She is fluent in Mandarin Chinese, French and English.
- She enjoys traveling, photography and diving. She loves listening to jazz music and being involved in Chinese dance.
- From an early age, she developed an interest in the cultural industry.
- When she was in high school, she worked part-time as a model.
- She is 5’10” tall.
- From 2017 to 2021, she attended Central China Normal University in Wuhan, Hubei, China where she earned her bachelor’s degree in computer science and technology.
- In March 2018, she co-founded St.EVEN photography workshop.
- In April 2019, she founded Huanyanuola Cultural Development Co., Ltd. in Wuhan.
- From 2019 to 2020, she attended Southern Utah University in Cedar, Utah, United States where she studied sociology as an exchange student.
- She was 21 years old when she was crowned Miss World China 2021.
- In December 2021, she represented China at Miss World 2021 and competed against 96 other candidates in San Juan, Puerto Rico. She was selected as one of the 40 quarterfinalists.
- On March 16, 2022, she competed against 39 other quarterfinalists during the Miss World 2021 coronation night at the Coca-Cola Music Hall in San Juan. She did not make it to the Top 13.