Christian Castrellon is a resident of Colorado, United States. Here are 10 more things about him:
- He lives in Montrose, Colorado.
- In 2013, he had an encounter with the Montrose Police Department after he allegedly threatened violence.
- In April 2017, he was accused of being involved in a road-rage incident with police from San Gabriel, California, USA while driving a white Nissan Rogue. He was reportedly under the influence of marijuana wax, a very potent form of marijuana also known as honey oil.
- On June 6, 2019, the Montrose County Sheriff’s Office issued a warrant for his arrest.
- On March 4, 2022, using the Twitter handle @L1castrellon, he tweeted, “I am going to loot the state of Colorado” and “I hate psychiatric holds because it means jail? Why?”.
- On March 10, 2022, using the Twitter handle @L1castrellon, he tweeted, “@WellsFargo I am planning a shooting at multiple wellsfargo locations.” “I swear im going to start robbing and killing”, “I never get any help and i am tired of going to jail” and “I don’t know what to do anymore.”
- On March 11, 2022, Montrose Police Department officers arrested him while he was exiting an eatery on North Townsend Avenue in Montrose with his mother. Earlier that day, using the handle @L1castrellon, he took to Twitter to describe himself as a “real killer” and to threaten to “set explosives” at the Federal Bureau of Investigation‘s office in Denver, Colorado, target U.S. Department of Homeland Security and shoot up several Wells Fargo locations.
- He was 26 years old when he was arrested on March 11, 2022. After the arrest, his Twitter account with the handle @L1castrellon was suspended and he was charged with making threatening interstate communications.
- On March 17, 2022, he will appear in federal court in Grand Junction, Colorado for a bond hearing.
- On March 28, 2022, he is expected to attend his preliminary hearing.