Mirna Bzdigian (Միրնա Պզտիկեան) is a Syrian-Armenian swimmer and beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She hails from Aleppo, Syria.
- From 2015 to 2019, she was a member of Syria’s national swimming team.
- In August 2015, she visited different places in Armenia including Yerevan Cascade and Lake Sevan.
- In September 2016, she enjoyed swimming at the Tishreen Stadium in Damascus, Syria.
- In April 2017, she visited Bab Sharqi in Damascus.
- In July 2017, she visited Sednaya in Rif Dimashq, Syria and Tsaghkadzor, Armenia.
- In April 2018, she visited Ostrava, Czech Republic.
- In 2019, she officially moved moved to Yerevan.
- She attended the American University of Armenia in Yerevan, Armenia.
- In August 2021, she visited Azati Jrambar, a reservoir in Yerevan.
- On September 21, 2021, she competed against 19 other candidates at Miss Armenia 2021 at Jivan Restaurants in Yerevan and was selected as Armenia’s Miss World 2021 representative.
- She was 19 years old when she was crowned Miss World Armenia 2021.
- In December 2021, she represented Armenia at Miss World 2021 and competed against 97 other candidates in San Juan, Puerto Rico. She was not included in the list of Top 40 candidates, who competed during the coronation night on March 16, 2022.