Karolina Vidales Valdovinos is a Mexican model and beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She lives in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico. She is originally from She hails from Jiquilpan, Michoacán, Mexico.
- She is fluent in Spanish, English, French and German.
- She is 5’9″ tall.
- From January 2015 to August 2015, she was a reception and medical file employee of Centro de Salud Jiquilpan.
- From 2015 to 2019, she went to the Universidad de Guadalajara in Guadalajara, Mexico where she earned her bachelor’s degree in business administration.
- From July 2016 to August 2018, she was an office administrative assistant at Trident Seafoods Corporation in Anchorage, Alaska, United States.
- From 2017 to 2018, she studied business administration at the Hochschule Osnabrück in Germany.
- From January 2018 to August 2018, she was a social media intern at Joyeria Yañez in Guadalajara.
- In January 2019, she started working as a marketing communication manager of AVF Artesanos in Quintana Roo, Mexico. From January 2019 to April 2019, she was a financial and mercadological analyst at Benito Santos Fashion Group in Guadalajara.
- On October 5, 2019, she was crowned Miss Michoacán 2019. On December 14, 2019, she was on a tourist passenger bus that collided with an avocado torton truck at the Maravatío-Zapotlanejo highway in Michoacán. She was injured but she survived the accident.
- On July 2, 2021, she was crowned Miss Mexico 2021, making her the official candidate of Mexico at Miss World 2021.
- She was 24 years old when she was crowned Miss World Mexico 2021 at the Salón Lago Di Como by Castalia in Chihuahua City, Chihuahua, Mexico. In December 2021, she represented Mexico at Miss World 2021 and competed against 96 other candidates in San Juan, Puerto Rico. She was selected as one of the 40 quarterfinalists.
- On March 16, 2022, she competed against 39 other quarterfinalists during the Miss World 2021 coronation night at the Coca-Cola Music Hall in San Juan. She finished in the Top 6.