Daniel Austin Parkhurst is a resident of Nevada, United States. Here are 10 more things about him:
- He is a resident of Gardnerville, Nevada.
- Aside from Gardnerville, he has lived in other parts of Nevada including Minden and Carson City.
- He previously lived in Poulsbo, Washington, USA.
- He previously lived in Oceanside, California, USA.
- On October 31, 2019, while on a Southwest Airlines flight from Seattle, Washington to Las Vegas, Nevada, he allegedly touched a woman’s upper inner thigh without her consent, intimidated flight crew members and flight attendants and created a disturbance by engaging in abusive sexual conduct and interfered with the performance of duties of the flight crew, forcing the aircraft to land in Reno, Nevada.
- On the afternoon of March 5, 2020, he was arrested without incident in Gardnerville.
- On March 6, 2020, he made his initial court appearance. He was charged with one count of interference with flight crew members and attendants and one count of abusive sexual conduct.
- On March 14, 2022, he pleaded guilty to one count of interference with flight crew members and attendants and one count of simple assault in the special aircraft jurisdiction of the U.S.
- He was 40 years old when he pleaded guilty to two counts on March 14, 2022.
- On June 24, 2022, he will be sentenced by U.S. Chief Judge Miranda M. Du.