Alvaro Omar Larrama is a resident of Massachusetts, United States. Here are 10 more things about him:
- He lives in East Boston, Boston, Massachusetts.
- Aside from Boston, he has lived in other parts of Massachusetts including Charlestown, Revere and Chelsea.
- He worked as a bouncer at Sons of Boston, a bar on Union Street in Boston.
- He is a father of four.
- In 2001, he was convicted of larceny.
- From 2002 to 2021, he had no conviction.
- On March 19, 2022, while working at Sons of Boston, he allegedly stabbed U.S. Marine Corps veteran Daniel Martinez, 23, of Palos Hills, Illinois, USA outside of the bar. On March 20, 2022, Martinez died at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston.
- He was 39 years old when he allegedly stabbed Martinez on March 19, 2022.
- On the morning of March 21, 2022, he turned himself in to the Boston Police Department. Hours later, he was arraigned in Boston Municipal Court where he pleaded not guilty to the murder of Martinez.
- On April 28, 2022, he will return to court for a probable cause hearing. He is being held without bail.
(This is a developing story. More details will be added.)