Cola Winborne Beale IV is a black man from Virginia, United States. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He is Clifton Baxter‘s son. He lived at Baxter’s house in Virginia Beach, Virginia on and off over the years.
- He is 5’9″ tall. His registered weight is 240 pounds.
- He dated his fellow Virginia Beach resident Czavi’er Hill, who was 1 year younger than him. She was a minister and a brand strategist.
- In 2005, he allegedly sexually abused a child. He later pleaded guilty to sexual battery with a child younger than 13 years old so the charge was reduced to misdemeanor under the condition he would register as a sex offender.
- In 2012, he pleaded guilty to several charges, including conspiracy, two separate charges of robbery including armed robbery and use of a firearm by a felony. He served six years for the crimes and was later released under the condition of having good behavior upon release.
- In 2018, he was placed on Virginia’s sex offender registry after a conviction for sexual battery of a minor. He listed his address in Virginia Beach.
- In 2019, he was arrested for violation of probation.
- In 2020, he registered with the sex offender registry and listed his address in Virginia Beach again.
- He is accused of fatally shooting Hill, whose body was found as firefighters extinguished a townhouse fire in Virginia Beach on March 24, 2022.
- He is accused of fatally shooting Baxter, who was found with a gunshot wound in Virginia Beach on March 25, 2022. Baxter died at the age of 73.
- On March 30, 2022, the Norfolk Police Department announced that he was wanted in the death of his fellow Virginia Beach resident Downing D. D. Mclean, 32, whose body was found in a home in Norfolk, Virginia at around 3:35 p.m. on March 28, 2022.
- At around 11:55 p.m. on March 30, 2022, the U.S. Marshals Service took him into custody without incident. He was charged with three counts of second-degree murder and booked into the Virginia Beach City Jail in Virginia Beach.
- He was 30 years old when he was arrested on March 30, 2022. Before the arrest, his last known place of employment was at a thrift store.