Dandrae Stephan Martin is a black man from California, United States. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He lives in Sacramento, California. He previously lived in Phoenix, Arizona, USA.
- He is 1 year younger than his brother Smiley Martin.
- On October 27, 2014, he was arrested for attacking his spouse in Riverside County, California. On October 30, 2014, he was convicted of inflicting corporal injury on a spouse.
- In 2016, he was convicted of aggravated assault and domestic violence by impeding breathing in Phoenix.
- In 2018, he was charged with domestic violence, misdemeanor criminal damage and a felony marijuana violation in Maricopa County, Arizona.
- In 2019, he was found guilty of violating his probation.
- In 2020, he was released from a prison in Arizona after serving just over 1 year and 6 months.
- As an aspiring rapper, he goes by Dredamacc on YouTube and Dremacc on Soundcloud. He released his song “I Don’t Need You” on February 20, 2022 and his song “Anchor” featuring Yungsavv on February 23, 2022 both on YouTube.
- On March 28, 2022, he wrote on Facebook, “My mouth piece is dangerous.”
- At around 2:00 a.m. on April 3, 2022, he, Smiley and several others allegedly opened fire on K Street in Sacramento, injuring 12 people and killing six others namely Melinda Davis, 57, Sergio Harris, 38, Joshua Hoye-Lucchesi, 32, Devazia Turner, 29, Johntaya Alexander, 21, and Yamile Martinez-Andrade, 21. The Sacramento Police Department later identified him as a related suspect. Shortly before 8:00 a.m. that day, he wrote on Facebook, “Smh I’m hit.”
- On April 4, 2022, he was arrested by the Sacramento Police Department, charged with assault with a firearm and being a prohibited person in possession of a firearm and booked into the Sacramento County Main Jail in Sacramento without bail. That day, he was also being held on an outstanding warrant from Riverside County.
- He was 26 years old when he was arrested on April 4, 2022.
- On April 5, 2022, he will make his first court appearance in Sacramento.
(This is a developing story. More details will be added.)