Howard Gary Klein is a resident of New York City, New York, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- Aside from New York City, he has lived in different parts of New York including Flushing, Bethel and Smallwood.
- He previously lived in Pembroke Pines, Florida, USA and in Fort Lee, New Jersey, USA.
- He went to George W Hewlett High School in Hewlett, New York. From 1986 to 1990, he attended the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA where he earned his bachelor’s degree in economics.
- From 1990 to 1993, he was a Thomson Financial analyst.
- From 1995 to 1997, he attended Columbia Business School in New York City where he earned his master’s degree in finance.
- From 1997 to 2001, he was the Societe Generale Corporate and Investment Banking (SGCIB) vice president.
- In June 2002, he founded RK Equity, a boutique capital markets advisory firm based in New York City. The firm is focused on lithium-ion battery and technology metals.
- In 2005, Gaal gave birth to their first son Jamie Klein.
- In 2009, Gaal gave birth to their second son Leo Klein.
- In 2010, his mother Deborah Klein died at the age of 76 after a five-year battle with breast cancer.
- He was married to Orsolya Gaal, who attended the Budapest Business School College of International Management and Business in Budapest, Hungary. He lived in a Tudor-style house in Forest Hills, Queens, New York City with Gaal and their two sons. They bough the house on August 2, 2012.
- On May 29, 2020, he called 911 to report that Gaal had disappeared. He later told police that she had been found.
- On April 16, 2022, he and Jamie were in Portland, Oregon, USA while Gaal and Leo were in their house in Forest Hills. At around 8:10 a.m. that day, Gaal was found dead and stuffed in a Bauer hockey duffel bag at the Forest Park a half-mile from their house in Forest Hills. The alleged killer reportedly texted him, “Your whole family is next.” He was 2 years older than Gaal, who died at the age of 51.