Donald Robertson is a former resident of Slough, Slough, Berkshire, England, United Kingdom. Here are 10 more things abotu him:
- He had been an angler since he was a young boy.
- On July 16, 1981, he allegedly kidnapped and raped a girl, then 16, in Farnham Lane, Slough. After the assault, she ran home and reported the incident to police. On the same day, he was arrested on suspicion of rape. He denied attacking the girl.
- In August 1981, he allegedly forced a girl, then 14, to perform a sex act on him before penetrating her. He was arrested and charged with rape.
- In October 1981, he pleaded guilty to sexually assaulting a girl in August 1981.
- He is accused of sexually assaulting and killing Shani Warren, 26, of Stoke Poges, Buckinghamshire, England, who was found dead in Taplow Lake, Amerden Lane, Buckinghamshire on April 18, 1987.
- On June 3, 1987, he allegedly forced a girl, then 17, to perform oral sex on him after reclining his seat.
- In April 1990, he allegedly tricked a woman into opening the door of her room at a bed and breakfast in Slough, telling her there was a phone call for her, forced her back into her room and assaulted her using a set of keys as weapon. She managed to escape and he was later convicted of offences of burglary with intent to commit rape and kidnap.
- In June 2021, he was arrested and interviewed about Warren and the girl he allegedly kidnapped and raped in July 1981. Deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) tests matched semen from a mouth gag found on Warren on April 18, 1987 and from the pants of the girl raped in 1981 with his profile.
- In October 2021, he was charged for the murder of Warren and with false imprisonment and indecent assault.
- On May 17, 2022, he was convicted at court of the murder, indecent assault and false imprisonment of Warren and of the kidnap and rape of a teenage girl in Slough. He was 66 years old and did not appear in court when he was convicted that day.
Categories: biographical data, England, Europe, Great Britain, LISTS, United Kingdom
Leave a Reply