Daixin Neill Quan is a Chinese woman based in Los Angeles, California, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She attended Shimen Middle School in Shishan, Foshan, Guangdong, China.
- She studied international business and economics at Macau University of Science and Technology in Taipa, Macau, China.
- From June 2007 to August 2007, she was a paid sole volunteer representative at Modern Media Group in Guangzhou, Shanghai, China.
- From February 2009 to May 2020, she worked for Muñoz Trading Ltd. in Madrid, Spain as an international marketing manager.
- From January 2010 to December 2010, she was a communications intern in Rochester, New York, USA.
- From April 2012 to May 2013, she was a marketing and communications intern at Women’s Pipeline for Change in Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
- From January 2013 to May 2013, she worked for Solomon Mines Music Production in Asheville, North Carolina, USA as a marketing and communications manager.
- From May 2013 to May 2014, she was a member of the Brockton Arts Inc. board of directors in Boston.
- From December 2013 to November 2015, she worked for A Plus Blue Lion Insurance Agency as a contract web designer in Boston.
- From May 2014 to June 2015, she worked for Trinity Financial Inc. in Boston as a contract marketing and web developer. From May 2014 to December 2016, she worked for AE Ventures in Boston as a web developer.
- From December 2015 to June 2021, she worked for Wan Fang Xiang Inc. in Foshan as an international marketing manager. In October 2021, she moved to California.
- On May 28, 2022, she allegedly attacked a Hispanic customer, then 32, and directed racial epithets at a male store manager at Starbucks in Mountain View, California. She allegedly told the store manager, who is of Indian descent, that she would have him deported back to Mexico. Mountain View Police Department officers responded to the coffee shop and quickly detained her.
- She was 33 years old when she was arrested on May 28, 2022. She was charged with battery and a hate crime and booked into the Santa Clara County Jail in San Jose, California on $10,000 bail.