Anna Neplyakh (Анна Неплях) is a Ukrainian beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- Her name may also be spelled Anna Neplyah. She hails from Dnipro, Ukraine.
- She speaks Russian and English.
- She considers the late American author Louise Hay as her role model.
- She went to Teatral’naya Shkola Sverkhzadacha (Театральная школа Сверхзадача) in Kyiv, Ukraine.
- She studied land management and cadaster from the Kyiv National University of Construction and Architecture (Киевский национальный университет строительства и архитектуры) in Kyiv.
- She is Miss Intercontinental Ukraine 2017.
- On January 25, 2018, she represented Ukraine at Miss Intercontinental 2017 at the Sunrise Resorts and Cruises in Hurghada, Egypt and competed against 65 other candidates. She was unplaced.
- In 2020, she moved to Odessa, Ukraine. She appeared in the 10th season of the Ukrainian version of “The Bachelor,” which aired in 2020.
- In 2021, she moved to Kyiv.
- On October 15, 2021, she competed against 14 other finalists at Miss Ukraine Universe 2021 at the Fairmont Grand Hotel Kyiv in Kyiv, Ukraine. She won the title while Viktoria Apanasenko was her runner-up.
- She was 27 years old when she was crowned Miss Universe Ukraine 2021.
- On December 12, 2021, she represented Ukraine at Miss Universe 2021 and competed against 79 other candidates in Eilat, Israel. She was unplaced.
- On June 15, 2022, she crowned Apanasenko as her successor. Apanasenko was appointed Miss Ukraine Universe 2022.