Stephen A. Marlow is a white man who has lived in different parts of the United States including Ohio, Illinois, Indiana and Kentucky. His last known address is in Dayton, Ohio.
Marlow has ties to Chicago, Illinois; Indianapolis, Indiana and Lexington, Kentucky. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He is 5’11” tall. His registered weight is 160 pounds.
- In 1999, his parents bought a house in Dayton.
- In 2001, he graduated from Butler High School in Vandalia, Ohio. From 2001 to 2005, he attended the University of Kentucky in Lexington where he earned his bachelor’s degree in marketing.
- From May 2006 to September 2008, he worked for Andrie Trading Companies in Chicago.
- From November 2008 to November 2011, he worked for Blue Capital in Chicago as a clerk.
- From March 2011 to September 2014, he worked for Tibra Capital in Chicago as a trader.
- From November 2014 to May 2017, he worked for Volant Trading in Chicago as a trader and a position manager.
- From March 2018 to August 2018, he worked for Sumo Capital in Chicago as a trader and a position manager.
- In July 2019, he allegedly broke into a residence in Vandalia and threatened harm to a person there with a weapon.
- In February 2020, he was convicted of aggravated burglary and aggravated menacing and was sentenced to five years of community control. He was ordered to have a mental health evaluation during the first part of his probation. He was under intense supervision until December 2020.
- On February 9, 2022, he got off probation.
- On August 5, 2022, he allegedly fatally shot Clyde Knox, 82, Eva Knox, 78, Sarah Anderson, 41, and Kayla Anderson, 15, in Butler Township, Ohio. That day, he was seen in a white 2007 Ford Edge with an Ohio license plate. A state warrant was issued for his arrest and he was charged with four counts of aggravated murder.
- He was 39 years old when a federal arrest warrant was issued for him on August 6, 2022. He was charged with unlawful flight to avoid prosecution. Just before 10:00 p.m., the Lawrence Police Department arrested him in Lawrence, Kansas, USA.