|Nicole Lorraine Linton is a black woman from Houston, Texas, United States. Aside from Houston, she has lived in other parts of Texas including Laredo.|
Previously, Linton lived in Fredericksburg, Virginia, USA and Silver Spring, Maryland, USA. She has also lived in different parts of New York, USA including the Bronx, New York City, Poughkeepsie and Mount Vernon.
Linton is a registered nurse. Here are 13 more things about her:
- From 2003 to 2007, she attended Howard University where she earned her bachelor’s degree in marketing. From May 2005 to August 2005, she was a retail management summer intern at Ford Motor Company in New York, USA.
- From January 2006 to August 2006, she was a corporate marketing intern at National Football League Players Association in Washington, D.C., USA. From May 2006 to August 2006, she was a corporate vehicle sales, service and marketing summer intern at General Motors in Somers, New York.
- From August 2007 to March 2009, she worked for General Motors in Somers as a district sales manager.
- From March 2010 to March 2011, she was an extern at New York University Langone Medical Center in New York City.
- From February 2012 to January 2014, she worked for Laredo Regional Medical Center in Laredo, Texas as a surgical technologist and a first assistant.
- From 2014 to 2015, she attended The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston in Houston where she earned her bachelor’s degree in nursing. From January 2014 to July 2014, she worked for West Houston Medical Center in Houston as a cardiovascular surgical technologist.
- From October 2015 to September 2017, she worked at Houston Methodist in Houston as a neurosurgery cardiovascular intensive care unit (ICU) nurse.
- From July 2016 to June 2017, she worked for CHI St. Luke’s Health in Houston as a cardiovascular ICU nurse.
- From 2017 to 2018, she attended The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston where she earned her doctor of nursing practice (DNP) degree.
- From August 2018 to January 2020, she worked for Houston Methodist as a surgical and liver transplant ICU nurse.
- From January 2020 to October 2020, she worked for RNetwork as a traveling ICU nurse. In October 2020, she joined AMN Healthcare as a traveling ICU nurse and started working for Kaiser Permanente’s West Los Angeles Medical Center in Los Angeles, California, USA.
- On August 4, 2022, she drove a Mercedes-Benz, traveled at around 90 mph and hit seven cars in Windsor Hills, Los Angeles, killing six people including Reynold Lester, 24, his pregnant fiancée Asherey Ryan, 23, Ryan’s son Alonzo Luchiano Quintero, 11 months, and Ryan’s unborn child.
- She was 37 years old when she was arrested on August 4, 2022. She was booked into the Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood, California and charged with five counts of vehicular manslaughter with gross negligence and six counts of murder. Her bail was set at $9 million.