Hosted by Miss Earth Air 2017 Nina Robertson and Tom Gay, the Miss Earth Australia 2022 coronation night will be held at Hyatt Regency Sydney in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia on September 4, 2022. It is the 22nd edition of the national beauty pageant that selects Australia’s Miss Earth candidate.
Currently, Australia has four Miss Earth placements including the coronation of Robertson and Miss Earth Air 2015 Dayanna Grageda. Representing the Oceanian country, Shenevelle Dickson finished in the Top 8 in 2004 and Lyndl Kean finished in the Top 16 in 2016.
Phoebe Soegiono of New South Wales was crowned Miss Earth Australia 2021 on September 25, 2021. Also crowned were Miss Earth Air Australia 2021 Jessica Marchi of New South Wales, Miss Earth Water Australia 2021 Nikki Wilson of Victoria, Miss Earth Fire Australia 2021 Iris Le of South Australia and Miss Earth Charity Australia 2021 Sarah Tute of Victoria.
There are 18 women competing for the Miss Earth Australia 2022 crown. Here are the candidates:
- Ariel Beninca (Queensland)
- Despina Karpathiou (New South Wales)
- Fulla Sami (New South Wales)
- Haley Cobb (Queensland)
- Himaya Wijeyaweera (Victoria)
- Jaisy Molina (New South Wales)
- Jessika Bassan (New South Wales)
- Judith Sanougah (Victoria)
- Kajol Chand (New South Wales)
- Kelsy Prest (New South Wales)
- Mariah Whyte (Victoria)
- Naomie White (New South Wales)
- Riley Aston (Queensland)
- Robyn Russel (Australia Capital Territory)
- Sheridan Mortlock (New South Wales)
- Simonne Meiers (New South Wales)
- Sofiia Starchevska (New South Wales)
- Zena Skuthorpe Dowel (New South Wales)