Luvé Meyer is a South African entrepreneur, model and beauty queen. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She hails from Brackenfell, Western Cape, South Africa.
- She earned a bachelor’s degree in health science and social services and an honors degree in psychology from the University of South Africa in Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa.
- She is Deon Meyer‘s daughter.
- Her sister Leané Meyer is an attorney based in Cape Town, Western Cape.
- In January 2015, she joined ICE Genetics Cape Town as a model.
- In August 2015, she visited Churchhaven in West Coast National Park, South Africa.
- In May 2016, she was in London, England.
- She was one of the 35 Miss South Africa 2020 candidates. She was not included in the Top 15, which was released on June 11, 2020.
- On August 13, 2022, she competed against nine other finalists at Miss South Africa 2022 at SunBet Arena in Time Square, Pretoria. She finished in the Top 5.
- She was 25 years old when she competed for the Miss South Africa 2022 crown.