Lebogang Mahlangu is a South African food scientist and beauty queen. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She was born and raised in Soshanguve, Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa.
- She has three siblings. She is the second oldest child in the family.
- She is 5’7″ tall.
- She is Miss Mamelodi Sundowns Western Cape Princess 2018-2019 and Miss Mamelodi Sundowns 2018-2019 second princess.
- From 2015 to 2018, she attended Stellenbosch University in Stellenbosch, Western Cape, South Africa where she earned her bachelor’s degree in food science.
- In January 2019, she joined Uniliver in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa as a food technologist.
- On October 24, 2020, she competed against nine other finalists at Miss South Africa 2020 at The Table Bay Hotel in Cape Town, Western Cape. She finished in the Top 5.
- In June 2021, she became a full-time assistant procurement manager at Unilever in Durban.
- On August 13, 2022, she competed against nine other finalists at Miss South Africa 2022 at SunBet Arena in Time Square, Pretoria.
- She was 26 years old when she competed for the Miss South Africa 2022 crown.
Categories: Africa, biographical data, LISTS, South Africa
Leave a Reply