Mideline Phelizor is a Haitian model and beauty queen. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She is from Port-au-Prince, Haiti.
- She is 5’11” tall.
- On September 8, 2018, she competed against seven other finalists at Miss World Haiti 2018. She was runner-up to Stephie Morency.
- On December 7, 2018, she represented Haiti at Miss Supranational 2018 and competed against 71 other candidates at Hala MOSiR Arena in Krynica-Zdrój, Poland. She was unplaced but she won the Top Model Caribbean award.
- In February 2019, she visited Slovakia.
- In July 2020, she was in New York City, New York, United States.
- In October 2021, she visited Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.
- On August 12, 2022, she competed against seven other finalists at Miss Haiti 2022 at Hotel Villa Cana in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti and won the title.
- She was 27 years old and a graduating student in legal sciences when she was crowned Miss Haiti 2022 on August 12, 2022.
- She will represent Haiti at Miss Universe 2022.