Kristina Goharik Ayanian is an Armenian-American pianist and beauty queen. She is Lousineh Ayanian‘s daughter.
Aside from graduating cum laude with a bachelor’s degree in finance from Bentley University in Waltham, Massachusetts, United States, Kristina also attended Bond University in Robina, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She is Miss Boston Preteen 2008.
- From February 2012 to August 2015, she worked for Teen Kids News in Westchester, New York, USA as a television news reporter.
- From February 2013 to March 2014, she reigned as Miss Massachusetts’ Outstanding Teen 2013.
- From June 2016 to August 2016, she was a marketing and public relations intern at Jovani Fashions in New York.
- From June 2017 to August 2017, she worked for Newscape Capital Group Ltd in London, England, United Kingdom as an analyst.
- From January 2018 to May 2018, she worked for Search Fund Accelerator in Boston, Massachusetts as a private equity analyst. From June 2018 to May 2019, she worked for Synopsis Inc in Burlington, Massachusetts as a marketing analytics associate.
- In September 2019, she became an Armenian Weekly contributor and a board member of Arevik Armenian Children’s Fund Inc.
- In November 2019, she joined Nasdaq as a listings analyst. She became an associate in September 2020, a director of client experience in April 2022 and a client experience lead and a chief of staff to chief client officer in October 2022.
- From February 2020 to October 2021, she reigned as Miss Boston 2020.
- In October 2021, she was appointed as Miss Grand Armenia 2021. In November 2021, she became a Who We Are board member.
- On December 4, 2021, she represented Armenia at Miss Grand International 2021 and competed against 59 other candidates SHOW DC Retail and Entertainment Mega Complex Floor 6 in Bangkok, Thailand. She was unplaced.
- On November 2, 2022, she was appointed as Miss Universe Armenia 2022.
- She was 25 years old when she represented Armenia at Miss Universe 2022 on January 14, 2023 and competed against 83 other candidates at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States. She was unplaced.