Mideline Phelizor is a Haitian model and beauty queen. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She is from Port-au-Prince, Haiti.
- As a teenager, she established herself in regional athletics competitions and became a coach for school-aged children.
- She is 5’11” tall. She is interested in cinema, travel, fencing and food.
- On September 8, 2018, she competed against seven other finalists at Miss World Haiti 2018. She was runner-up to Stephie Morency.
- On December 7, 2018, she represented Haiti at Miss Supranational 2018 and competed against 71 other candidates at Hala MOSiR Arena in Krynica-Zdrój, Poland. She was unplaced but she won the Top Model Caribbean award.
- In February 2019, she visited Slovakia.
- In July 2020, she was in New York City, New York, United States.
- In October 2021, she visited Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.
- On August 12, 2022, she competed against seven other finalists at Miss Haiti 2022 at Hotel Villa Cana in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti and won the title. She was a graduating student in legal sciences when she was crowned.
- She was 27 years old when she represented Haiti at Miss Universe 2022 on January 14, 2023 and competed against 83 other candidates at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA. She finished in the Top 16.