Tamsyn Jack is a South African entrepreneur, food scientist and beauty queen. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She hails from Somerset West, Western Cape, South Africa. She is Iain Jack‘s daughter.
- From 2016 to 2019, she attended Stellenboch University in Stellenbosch, Western Cape where she earned her bachelor’s degree in food science.
- From November 2018 to March 2019, she was a Netpractice personal assistant.
- From May 2019 to July 2019, she was a Chaloner Artisanal Mountain Products food production intern.
- From November 2019 to July 2020, she worked for Version Eight in Sandton, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa as a campaign manager.
- From July 2020 to November 2020, she was the head of digital marketing of Chas Everitt Developments in South Africa.
- From November 2020 to June 2021, she was head of digital marketing of Urban Trend Properties in Johannesburg.
- In June 2021, she launched her own business called Pique Digital, which is based in Somerset West.
- On August 13, 2022, she competed against nine other finalists at Miss South Africa 2022 at SunBet Arena in Time Square, Pretoria, Gauteng. She finished in the Top 5.
- She was 25 years old when she competed for the Miss South Africa 2022 crown.