Dominik Chabr is a Czech hockey player and fitness model. Here are 10 more things about him:
- He hails from Most, Czech Republic.
- From 2011 to 2015, he attended Střední průmyslová škola (SPŠ) Most in Most.
- In June 2017, he travelled to Greece.
- In August 2019, he joined Vagonka Louny in Louny as a production planner.
- From 2020 to 2021, he worked for Traťová Strojní Společnost in Louny, Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic as a purchasing manager.
- In August 2021, he became second runner-up to Muž Roku 2021 Lukáš Vyšehrad.
- In September 2021, he walked the runway at Czech Fashion Week Teplice 2021 at the Kolonáda Bílinské kyselky Teplice in Teplice, Czech Republic.
- In November 2021, he joined Carl Stahl and Spol in Prague, Czech Republic as a business-project manager.
- On August 21, 2022, he represented the Czech Republic at Man of the Year 2022 and competed against 13 other candidates in Bali, Indonesia. He won the title.
- He was 28 years old when he was crowned Man of the Year on August 21, 2022.
Categories: biographical data, Czech Republic, Europe, LISTS
5 replies »