Owami Davies is a nurse from Essex, England, United Kingdom. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She lives in Chafford Hundred, Grays, Thurrock, Essex with her brothers and their mother Nicol Davies.
- From 2020 to 2021 amid the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, she worked in A&E. A nursing student of King’s College London in London, she was interested in doing work on infectious diseases, according to Nicol.
- On July 4, 2022, she left her family home in Chafford Hundred.
- On July 6, 2022, she was found asleep in a doorway in Croydon, London. She told Metropolitan Police officers that she did not need help and left. She was wearing a black jumper, grey jogging bottoms and a grey cap.
- On July 7, 2022, she was last seen in Croydon. Just after midnight, she was caught on camera crossing Derby Road in Croydon with a man. At around 12:30 p.m., she was caught on camera wearing a red Adidas shirt, a dark jacket and light grey joggers and walking alone on London Road in Croydon towards Norbury, London.
- On July 11, 2022, her family reported her missing.
- On July 31, 2022, the Metropolitan Police first issued a public appeal for assistance in the search for her.
- On August 3, 2022, detectives confirmed three men from the Croydon area, then 23, 27 and 32, have been taken into custody over her disappearance.
- On August 4, 2022, another man, then 23, of Cordon was arrested in connection with her disappearance.
- On August 7, 2022, another man, then 27, of Cordon was arrested in connection with her disappearance.
- On August 17, 2022, the chaplaincies of Guy’s and St Thomas‘ in London and King’s College London held a service for her. She is set to work at Guy’s and St. Thomas’ health trust upon her graduation from King’s College London in September 2022.
- On August 18, 2022, the British Transport Police took to Twitter to announce that she “may still be regularly travelling by rail in a vulnerable state, appearing dazed or confused and possibly seeking to engage with other lone female travellers.”
- She was 24 years old when she was found safe and well in Hampshire, South East, England on August 23, 2022.