Owami Davies is a nurse from Essex, England, United Kingdom. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She lives in Chafford Hundred, Grays, Thurrock, Essex with her brothers and their mother Nicol Davies.
- From 2020 to 2021 amid the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, she worked in A&E. A nursing student of King’s College London in London, she was interested in doing work on infectious diseases, according to Nicol.
- On July 4, 2022, she left her family home in Chafford Hundred.
- On July 6, 2022, she was found asleep in a doorway in Croydon, London. She told Metropolitan Police officers that she did not need help and left. She was wearing a black jumper, grey jogging bottoms and a grey cap.
- On July 7, 2022, she was last seen in Croydon. Just after midnight, she was caught on camera crossing Derby Road in Croydon with a man. At around 12:30 p.m., she was caught on camera wearing a red Adidas shirt, a dark jacket and light grey joggers and walking alone on London Road in Croydon towards Norbury, London.
- On July 11, 2022, her family reported her missing.
- On July 31, 2022, the Metropolitan Police first issued a public appeal for assistance in the search for her.
- On August 3, 2022, detectives confirmed three men from the Croydon area, then 23, 27 and 32, have been taken into custody over her disappearance.
- On August 4, 2022, another man, then 23, of Cordon was arrested in connection with her disappearance.
- On August 7, 2022, another man, then 27, of Cordon was arrested in connection with her disappearance.
- On August 17, 2022, the chaplaincies of Guy’s and St Thomas‘ in London and King’s College London held a service for her. She is set to work at Guy’s and St. Thomas’ health trust upon her graduation from King’s College London in September 2022.
- On August 18, 2022, the British Transport Police took to Twitter to announce that she “may still be regularly travelling by rail in a vulnerable state, appearing dazed or confused and possibly seeking to engage with other lone female travellers.”
- She was 24 years old when she was found safe and well in Hampshire, South East, England on August 23, 2022.
Anyone with information about Owami Davies‘s whereabouts is asked to call police on 020 8721 4622 or anonymously contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
Categories: biographical data, England, Europe, Great Britain, LISTS, United Kingdom
Leave a Reply