Stephanie Bolton-Bernard is a singer from Memphis, Tennessee, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She is married to Markus Derrick Bernard, who is also a singer.
- She went to Kirby High School in Memphis and the University of Tennessee in Knoxville, Tennessee.
- In 1996, Bellmark Records released her album “Stefanie“, which has 12 songs including “It Won’t Hurt You” and “What’s in It For Me“.
- In 2013, she joined Holland America Line as a singer and entertainer.
- In 2014, she travelled to Marseille, France; Venice, Italy; Rome, Italy; Istanbul, Turkey; Kefalonia, Ionian Islands, Greece; Dubrovnik, Croatia; Barcelona, Spain; London, England and Oranjestad, Aruba.
- In 2015, she went to Naples, Italy; Barcelona; Half Moon Cay, Bahamas; George Town, Cayman Islands and San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- In 2016, she released her song “Cling to Me.”
- In May 2017, Markus proposed to her and she said yes. On August 17, 2017, they got married.
- On August 26, 2018, she ran into “Insecure” actor Sarunas J. Jackson and her husband Markus took a picture of them. In September 2018, a video of her and Markus singing “Best Part” by Daniel Caesar featuring H.E.R. went viral.
- In 2019, she traveled to Milan, Italy and Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- In June 2020, she started working for Hookahwithme.
- On August 28, 2022, she allegedly shot at a woman in Cordova, Tennessee. The woman is the girlfriend of Bernard, her then soon-to-be-divorced husband. She called 911 and later admitted to shooting at the woman. She was arrested and her bond was set at $75,000.
- She was 54 years old when she was arrested on August 28, 2022. She was set to perform with other artists during 901 Live at the Halloran Center at the Orpheum in Memphis on September 3, 2022 but she was removed from the lineup of performers after her arrest. On September 12, 2022, she will appear in court.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
1 reply »