Tatiana Georgette Kalil Roha is an Ecuadorian beauty queen. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She hails from Guayaquil, Ecuador.
- She is Tatiana Roha‘s daughter.
- She speaks English and French. Her favorite sport is volleyball.
- Through the Tatiana Roha Foundation, she works on her project to implement emotional education in the curriculum.
- In 2021, she entered a university to pursue a bachelor’s degree in clinical psychology.
- On June 20, 2022, she was interviewed in the TC Television show “De Boca en Boca“, which marked her first live television appearance.
- On September 3, 2022, she competed against 17 other candidates at Miss Ecuador 2022 at Malecón Eloy Alfaro in Quevedo, Los Ríos, Ecuador. She was runner-up to Nayelhi Gonzalez Ulloa.
- She was 20 years old when she became Miss Ecuador 2022 first runner-up on September 3, 2022.
- As Miss Ecuador 2022 first runner-up, she will represent Ecuador at Miss International 2023 in Tokyo, Japan.