Julia Sinning is a Dutch actress, model, television presenter and beauty queen. She is originally from Amstelveen, Netherlands but she later moved to Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Sinning describes herself as a perfectionist. Here are 13 more things about her:
- From 2009 to 2014, she attended Amstelveencollege in Amstelveen.
- From 2013 to 2014, she worked at Fussia, a sushi restaurant in Amstelveen. From April 2013 to June 2016, she worked for Promo Extended in IJsselstein, Netherlands as a hostess.
- From 2014 to 2018, she attended Hogeschool van Amsterdam (HvA) in Amsterdam.
- From March 2016 to May 2017, she worked as a bartender for GroundBreaking in Amsterdam.
- From July 2016 to August 2019, she worked for Summer Rockz in Lloret de Mar, Catalonia, Spain as a ticket seller.
- From October 2016 to April 2017, she worked at Pepperminds Nederland in Haarlem, Netherlands. From December 2016 to March 2020, she worked for Showpony in Amsterdam.
- From February 2017 to June 2017, she worked for BrandDeli‘s Stagiaire Project Management in Amsterdam.
- From 2017 to 2018, she worked at Buck Agency in Amsterdam. From 2017 to 2019, she attended film actors academy amsterdam (faaam) in Amsterdam.
- From February 2018 to June 2018, she was a Ballorig graduate student in Amsterdam.
- From December 2019 to August 2020, she worked for Fonky Sales in Amsterdam as a sales recruiter.
- On August 29, 2021, she competed against eight other finalists at Miss Nederland 2021 at the Studio 21 in Hilversum, Netherlands. She won the title, making her the Netherlands’ Miss Universe 2021 candidate.
- She was 24 years old when she was crowned Miss Universe Netherlands 2021. On December 12, 2021, she represented the Netherlands at Miss Universe 2021 and competed against 79 other candidates in Eilat, Israel. She was unplaced.
- On September 4, 2022, she went back to Studio 21 in Hilversum to crown her successor Miss Nederland 2022.