Professionally known as Celeste Cortesi, Silvia Celeste Rabimbi Cortesi is an Italian-Filipino model and beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born in Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines. Her father is Italian. Her mother Maria Luisa Rabimbi is from Camarines Sur, Philippines and is of Filipino, Spanish and Chinese descent.
- She speaks Italian, Filipino and English.
- She was raised in Parma, Italy. She started working as a model after finishing high school in Parma.
- She is 5’8″ tall.
- She has one sister. In 2007, their father died of heart attack.
- On May 19, 2018, she represented the Filipino community in Rome, Italy at Miss Earth Philippines 2018 at the SM Mall of Asia Arena in Pasay City. She competed against 41 other candidates and won the title. When she was crowned, she was the girlfriend of Yan Koliatko, a football player who is 1 year younger than her.
- On November 3, 2018, she represented the Philippines at Miss Earth 2018 at the SM Mall of Asia Arena in Pasay City. She competed against 86 other candidates and finished in the Top 8.
- In 2019, she dated actor Joseph Marco, who is 8 years older than her. He is of Filipino, German, Italian and Spanish descent.
- On August 11, 2020, she took to Instagram to share a photo of herself with her boyfriend Mathew Custodio, a football player. She is 5 months younger than him.
- In December 2021, she and Custodio spent the year-end vacation together.
- On April 30, 2022, she represented Pasay City at Miss Universe Philippines 2022 at the SM Mall of Asia Arena in Pasay City. She competed against 30 other candidates and won the title.
- She was 24 years old when she was crowned Miss Universe Philippines 2022. She and Miss Universe Spain 2022 Alicia Faubel attended BYS Fashion Week 2022, which was held at the Maybank Theater in Taguig, Metro Manila from October 6-8, 2022.
- On January 14, 2023, she will represent the Philippines at Miss Universe 2022 at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States.