Kristi also goes by Kristi Marie Harper. Here are 13 more things about Kristi:
- She has lived in different parts of Wisconsin, USA including Sparta, Wilton and Madison.
- She previously lived in Waukon, Iowa, USA and Winter Haven, Florida, USA.
- She has seven younger siblings including and Joshua “Josh” Munn and Kayli Munn.
- She is a mother of three.
- Wearing a red, white and blue hat, a green hooded sweatshirt, camouflage pants and a blue Trump 2020 Keep America Great flag draped across her back, she went to the U.S. Capitol building in Washington, D.C., USA on January 6, 2021 with Thomas, Dawn, Joshua, Kayli and a minor. That day, Donald Trump supporters breached the building while a joint session of Congress was certifying the vote of the Electoral College and affirming Joe Biden‘s victory in the 2020 presidential election.
- On January 7, 2021, she wrote on Facebook, “I was just thinking… tear gas tastes like freedom #StopTheSteal #TrumpIsMyPresident”.
- On January 25, 2021, Federal Bureau of Investigation special agent David L. Bolyard tried to interview her at her residence in Borger but she was not home.
- On January 26, 2021, Bolyard spoke with her by telephone. She admitted to going to the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021 to see Trump speak but denied going inside the U.S. Capitol building or participating in any violence, vandalism or any other criminal activity there that day.
- Bolyard filed a criminal complaint against her, which was signed by U.S. Magistrate Judge Zia M. Faruqui on July 12, 2021.
- On July 13, 2021, the FBI arrested her, Thomas, Dawn and Kayli in Borger. Joshua was also arrested that day in Melrose, Wisconsin, USA. She, Thomas, Dawn and Kayli were booked into the Randall County Jail in Amarillo, Texas pending their initial court appearances on July 14, 2021.
- On July 19, 2021, she pleaded not guilty to knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority, disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building or grounds, disorderly conduct in a U.S. Capitol building and parading, demonstrating or picketing in a U.S. Capitol building.
- On May 6, 2022, she pleaded guilty to knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority, disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building or grounds, disorderly conduct in a U.S. Capitol building and parading, demonstrating or picketing in a U.S. Capitol building.
- She was 30 years old when she was sentenced on October 12, 2022 to 36 months of probation, including 90 days of home confinement, 60 hours of community service and $500 restitution.