Gabrielle Camille Basiano is a Filipino beauty queen and model from Eastern Samar, Philippines. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She was born in Borongan, Eastern Samar.
- She studied tourism at the Asian Development Foundation College in Tacloban City, Philippines.
- She is 5’9″ tall.
- She was Miss Private Schools Athletic Association (PRISAA) Region 8 2017 and Miss PRISAA 2017 third runner-up.
- She considers Miss Universe 2018 Catriona Gray as one of her role models. On May 19, 2018, she represented Tacloban City at Miss Earth Philippines 2018 in Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines. She finished in the Top 18.
- On July 27, 2019, she represented the Philippines at Miss Friendship International 2019 in Chengdu, China. She was runner-up to Emilia Dobreva of Serbia.
- On July 11, 2021, she represented Borongan at Bb. Pilipinas 2021 in Quezon City, Metro Manila. She won the Best in Long Gown award and finished first runner-up.
- On July 31, 2022, she represented Borongan at Bb. Pilipinas 2022 in Quezon City. She was crowned Bb. Pilipinas-Intercontinental 2022, which was one of the four titles at state.
- On October 14, 2022, she represented the Philippines at Miss Intercontinental 2022 and competed against 70 other candidates at the Meraki Resort in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt.
- She was 24 years old when she competed at Miss Intercontinental 2022. She finished in the Top 20.