Lisseth Estefanía Naranjo Goya is an Ecuadorian entrepreneur, makeup artist, nail technician and beauty queen. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She hails from Cuenca, Azuay, Ecuador.
- She is part of an economics circle called Adam Smith.
- She owns Lisstology, a brand of cosmetic skin care products.
- She works as a financial advisor of her family’s banana export business.
- She is 5’8″ tall.
- On May 5, 2018, she competed against 21 other candidates at Miss Ecuador 2018 at the Hotel Oro Verde de Machala in Machala, El Oro, Ecuador. She was unplaced.
- She was appointed as Ecuador’s Miss Grand International 2020 candidate but she was later replaced by Sonia Luna.
- On July 24, 2022, she was appointed as Miss Grand Ecuador 2022, replacing Emilia Vazquez Larrea.
- On October 25, 2022, she represented Ecuador at Miss Grand International 2022 and competed against 67 other candidates at the Sentul International Convention Center in Bogor Regency, West Java, Indonesia.
- She was 24 years old and a university student pursuing a bachelor’s degree in business administration when she competed at Miss Grand International 2022. She was unplaced.