Oxana Isabel Rivera Alvarez is a Russian-Puerto Rican marketing manager, model and beauty queen. She is fluent in Russian, Spanish and English.
Rivera is 5’7″ tall. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born in Russia.
- She grew up in Dorado, Puerto Rico.
- She has a twin brother. They lived in an orphanage in Russia before they were adopted.
- She loves acting, singing, dancing, modeling, playing the flute and gymnastics.
- In 2008, she and her twin brother moved from Russia to Puerto Rico. They were adopted by Puerto Rican couple Ramón Rivera Schneider and Laura Álvarez.
- From 2013 to 2017, she attended the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City, new York, United States where she earned her bachelor’s degree in advertising and marketing communication.
- From January 2017 to May 2017, she was a fashion intern at PR Consulting in New York City.
- From October 2017 to December 2017, she worked as an event assistant at Los Tilos BCN in Barcelona, Spain.
- From March 2018 to April 2020, she worked for Oysters XO in New York City as a marketing and public relations manager.
- On September 30, 2021, she represented Dorado at Miss Universe Puerto Rico 2021 and competed against 25 other candidates at the Luis A. Ferré Performing Arts Center in San Juan, Puerto Rico. She was second runner-up to Michelle Colon.
- On June 5, 2022, she represented Dorado at Nuestra Belleza Puerto Rico 2022 and competed against 22 other candidates at the Teatro Alejandro Tapia y Rivera in San Juan. She ranked third and was crowned Miss Grand Puerto Rico 2022, one of the three crowns at stake.
- On October 25, 2022, she represented Puerto Rico at Miss Grand International 2022 and competed against 67 other candidates at the Sentul International Convention Center in West Java, Indonesia.
- She was 27 years old when she competed at Miss Grand International 2022. She finished in the Top 10.