Praachi Nagpal is an Indian fashion consultant and beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She hails from Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
- She is a trained Kathak dancer. She has done freestyle and hip hop style of dancing, as well.
- Aside from dancing, she also enjoys modeling, styling, writing and photography.
- She is 5’6″ tall.
- She earned her bachelor’s degree in fashion communication from the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) in Hyderabad.
- In 2013, she was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes.
- In July 2018, she competed against 12 other candidates in the 13th edition of The Tiara Queen by The Great Pageant Community (TGPC) at The Tiara Institute in Pune, India and won the title, making her India’s first national pageant winner with type 1 diabetes.
- On September 17, 2018, she competed against 23 other candidates at Glamanand Supermodel India 2018 at the Kingdom of Dreams in Gurugram, India. She won three special awards and finished in the Top 5.
- In 2020, amid the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, she worked for Femina Miss India 2020 Manasa Varanasi as a stylist.
- On September 4, 2022, she competed against 28 other candidates at Glamanand Supermodel India 2022 at Zee Studios in Jaipur, Rajasthan, India. She ranked second and was crowned Miss Grand India 2022.
- While reigning as Miss Grand India 2022, she is pursuing her master’s degree in luxury and fashion management.
- On October 25, 2022, she represented India at Miss Grand International 2022 and competed against 67 other candidates at the Sentul International Convention Center in West Java, Indonesia.
- She was 24 years old when she competed at Miss Grand International 2022. She was unplaced.
Categories: Asia, biographical data, India, LISTS
1 reply »