Daniel Alexandre Mota Dos Reis is an Angolan man living in Arizona, United States. Here are 10 more things about him:
- He is originally from Luanda, Angola.
- He is a resident of Phoenix, Maricopa County, Arizona.
- He worked various jobs in finance and accounting.
- He is 6’5″ tall.
- His registered weight is 190 pounds.
- On August 5, 2021, he was arrested and charged with failure to comply with a written notice to appear in court.
- In May 2022, he wrote on Facebook, “I’m under threat in the United States of America. What a situation. I’m starting to get worried.”
- On October 25, 2022, he was caught on camera breaking into Arizona gubernatorial candidate Katie Hobbs‘ campaign office in Phoenix. An Apple keyboard, an Apple computer mouse and a black Nikon camera were stolen from the office.
- On the morning of October 26, 2022, he was arrested and charged with commercial burglary. At around 7:00 p.m. a patrol officer recognized him in surveillance images taken at Hobbs’ campaign office. He was rearrested, booked into Maricopa County Jail in Phoenix and charged with third-degree burglary.
- He was homeless and 36 years old when he was arrested on October 26, 2022.