Tammie Denise Frank is a Muay Thai instructor from Houston, Texas, United States. She is a Kru under the Muay Thai International Association and the government of Thailand.
Aside from Muay Thai, Frank also loves skydiving. Here are 10 more things about her:
- Aside from Houston, she has lived in other parts of Texas including Katy and Port Arthur.
- She is 8 years older than Jason David Frank.
- On May 17, 2003, she and Jason got married. He adopted Shayla Frank, her daughter from a previous relationship.
- In 2004, she gave birth to Jenna Rae Frank.
- She is the vice president of Rising Sun Karate, Texas, which was incorporated on March 11, 2005, while Jason is the president. They are both the directors.
- In February 2013, she had her first Muay Thai fight in Bangkok, Thailand, which she won in the first round by technical knockout.
- From 2014 to 2018, she appeared in a reality show titled “My Morphing Life” along with her husband Jason and their daughter Jenna.
- In May 2021, her daughter Shayla have birth to a son. In October 2021, Shayla passed away.
- On July 1, 2022, she and Jason separated. She later filed for divorce and accused him of having an affair.
- She was 57 years old when Jason passed away on November 19, 2022.