Apasra Hongsakula (อาภัสรา หงสกุล) is a Thai businesswoman and beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born in Bangkok, Thailand to Perm Hongsakula and Kayoon Hongsakula. She has a younger sister named Paveena Hongsakula, who is a politician.
- Raised in Bangkok, she was sent by hear parents to learn English at a girls secondary school in Penang, Malaysia.
- In December 1964, she was crowned Miss Thailand 1964 in Bangkok.
- On July 24, 1965, she represented Thailand at Miss Universe 1965 and competed against 55 other candidates at the Miami Beach Auditorium in Miami Beach, Florida, United States. She won the crown, making her the first Miss Universe from Southeast Asia.
- On July 16, 1966, she went back to the Miami Beach Auditorium to crown her successor Miss Universe 1966 Margareta Arvidsson of Sweden.
- From 1967 to 1969, she was married to M.R. Kieatikhun Kitiyakara.
- On July 21, 1973, she was one of the Miss Universe 1973 judges at the Odeon of Herodes Atticus in Athens, Greece where Margarita Moran of the Philippines was crowned.
- On July 20, 1979, she was one of the Miss Universe 1979 judges at the Perth Entertainment Centre in Perth, Australia where Maritza Sayalero of Venezuela was crowned.
- From 1985 to 1995, she was married to Suthikiati Chirathivat.
- In 1986, she gave birth to her son Patsarakorn Chirathivat.
- In 1992, the Miss Universe Organization presented her a new crown. Miss Universe 1991 Lupita Jones of Mexico crowned her in Thailand.
- In 2003, she opened the Apasra Beauty Slimming Spa in Bangkok.
- She was 75 years old when she attended the unveiling of the 12th Miss Universe crown, which was crafted by Mouawad, at the TRUE ICON HALL of ICONSIAM in Bangkok, Thailand on December 19, 2022.