Jerry Edmond is a resident of Connecticut, United States. Here are 10 more things about him:
- He was born and raised in Milford, New Haven County, Connecticut.
- Since he started watching football, he has been a fan of the New England Patriots, which has been competing in the National Football League since 1970. He is a fan of Tom Brady, who played for the team from 2000 to 2019.
- In 2016, he graduated from Foran High School in Milford. He was a member of the school’s boys varsity football team.
- In 2020, he finished ninth in the 500 meter dash at the Ramapo Season Opener.
- On October 1, 2021, he started dating Gordae Clarke of Montego Bay, Jamaica.
- On May 14, 2022, he graduated from Central Connecticut State University in New Britain, Connecticut with a bachelor’s degree in psychology.
- On December 18, 2022, he watched the game between the New England Patriots and the Las Vegas Raiders at Allegiant Stadium in Paradise, Nevada, USA, the first NFL game he watched in person. A video of him staying calm as a female Las Vegas Raiders fan was creaming in his face that day went viral.
- On December 21, 2022, New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft took to Twitter to praise him and ask for help to find him. On the same day, Las Vegas Raiders president Sandra Douglass Morgan apologized to him for his experience on December 18, 2022 and offered him an all-expenses paid trip and tickets to an event of his choosing at Allegiant Stadium, including the 2023 Pro Bowl on February 5, 2023.
- On December 25, 2022, he was seated beside Kraft as they watched the game between the New England Patriots and the Cincinnati Bengals at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts, USA.
- He was 24 year old when he met Kraft on December 25, 2022. The New England Patriots owner offered him a customized jersey and pregame field passes to watch warmups.