Dr. Van Tran Hewitt is of Vietnamese descent. She is a board certified pediatric pharmacy specialist (BCPPS) and a board certified pharmacotherapy specialist (BCPS) and a neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) clinical specialist.
Hewitt and her husband Charles “Chuck” Edward Hewitt live in Springfield, Fairfax County, Virginia, United States. He is a former Virginia Department of State Police officer.
Van and Chuck are alumni of Emory and Henry College in Emory, Washington County, Virginia. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She holds a doctorate degree in pharmacy and a master’s degree in business administration.
- She is part of the Inova Fairfax Medical Campus Pharmacy Residency Faculty in Falls Church, Virginia.
- What she most appreciates while she was an Emory and Henry College student was the community service she performed. She volunteered for Habitat for Humanity and for the adventure center of River’s Way.
- She had her postgraduate year one (PGY1) residency at Bons Secours Richmond Health Systems in Richmond and her postgraduate year two (PGY2) residency at Children’s National Health Systems in Washington, D.C., USA.
- She is 3 years younger than Chuck. They met in Emory and Henry College.
- In 2005, she and Chuck graduated from Emory and Henry College. She was cum laude. She was a Bonner Scholar for three years while attending Emory and Henry College. She received the outstanding senior scholarship at graduation.
- From 2005 to 2008, her husband Chuck served in the U.S. Army. She had to keep herself extra busy when he was deployed to Iraq after their graduation from Emory and Henry College.
- In 2011, she received her doctorate in pharmacy from the Virginia Commonwealth University School of Pharmacy in Richmond, Virginia.
- On April 20, 2019, her husband Chuck was caught on tape unconstitutionally assaulting Derrick T. Thompson in Fairfax County, Virginia.
- She and Chuck have two children together. She was 38 years old when she gave birth to her second child in December 2022.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
I would be a bit concerned about ethnic minority patients that may be influenced by her care. It is difficult for me to imagine that the palpable racist views that her husband displays don’t have a strong influence on her thinking as well.
Your statement reveals your bias towards her without any justification. You are assuming that her inclinations are unduly influenced by her husband and that she treats minorities as her husband does. Your comments are based on facts, not in evidence, and unduly paints her with the suspicion of prejudice because of her husband’s actions. A shameful comment on your part.
Birds of a feather flock together. Dr. Frank Robinson is just saying there may be need for concern, I know I’d be concerned of the person who’s married to this dirtbag of human, Mr. Charles Hewitt. People are bias everyday, and sometime that bias saves their lives. No more time for rose colored glasses today. This shit is real.
How would your rank or judge the wife of David Duke? Would you respect her knowing what her husband does? Yea, I didn’t think so.
I agree 100%.