Victoria Sun-hei Lee was a professional mixed martial artist from Hawaii, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born in Waipahu, Hawaii to a Chinese-Singaporean father named Ken Lee and a Korean-Canadian mother named Jewelz Lee.
- Her fight name was The Prodigy. She was a purple belt in Brazilian jiu-jitsu.
- As an MMA fighter, she trained at United MMA Gym in Hawaii under her sister Angela Lee‘s husband Bruno Pucci.
- She attended Mililani High School in Mililani, Hawaii where she was a wrestler.
- She was 5’5″ tall. She competed in the strawweight and atomweight divisions.
- She was 8 years younger than Angela, 6 years younger than their brother Christian Lee and 1 year older than their brother Adrian Lee.
- In 2019, she was the International Mixed Martial Arts Federation (IMMAF) Junior World Champion in the -57kg category and the junior world champion in women’s pankration in the -57kg category. On August 4, 2019, Victoria defeated two Italian opponents at the 2019 IMMAF-World Mixed Martial Arts Association (WMMAA) Youth MMA World Championships at the Pala Pellicone in Lido di Ostia, Rome, Italy.
- In 2020, she was the IMMAF Junior State Champion of Hawaii in the -57kg category, the junior world champion again in women’s pankration in the -57kg category and the Oahu Interscholastic Association (OIA) Wrestling Champion. On September 30, 2020, she signed a contract to fight in the atomweight division of ONE Championship.
- On February 26, 2021, she made her ONE Championship debut at “ONE 129” at the Singapore Indoor Stadium in Kallang, Singapore where she submitted Sunisa Srisan via rear-naked choke.
- On July 30, 2021, she earned her second ONE Championship win by beating Wang Luping at “ONE: Battleground” at the Singapore Indoor Stadium.
- On September 24, 2021, she defeated Victoria Souza at “ONE 143” via technical knockout via punches at the Singapore Indoor Stadium..
- In May 2022, she graduated from Mililani High School.
- On December 26, 2022, she passed away. It was not made public until Angela revealed it in an Instagram post on January 7, 2022. Her cause of death is still unknown. She was 18.