Ana Ljubicic Walshe is a Serbian-American woman from Cohasset, Massachusetts, United States. She is a dual citizen of Serbia and the U.S.
Aside from Cohasset, Walshe has lived in other parts of Massachusetts including Marblehead, Revere, Lynn, Boston, Lenox and Pittsfield. She previously lived in Washington, D.C., USA and Falls Church, Virginia, USA.
Walshe is 5’2″ tall. She weighs 115 pounds.
Born in Belgrade, Serbia, Walshe still has family members who live in Serbia. Here are 13 more things about her:
- From 2002 to 2008, she attended the University of Belgrade in Belgrade where she earned her bachelor’s degree in French language and literature.
- From May 2005 to September 2005, she worked at The Inn at Little Washington in Washington, Virginia, USA as a housekeeping attendant. From May 2006 to September 2006, she worked there as a server.
- From May 2007 to August 2007, she worked for InterExchange in New York City, New York, USA as a program logistics coordinator.
- In 2008, she met Brian Reza Walshe at The Wheatleigh Hotel in Lenox while she was married to Mark Knipp. From May 2008 to September 2010, she worked in that hotel as a reservations manager. From 2009 to 2010, she went to Cornell University in Ithaca, New York where she earned a master certificate in essentials of hospitality management.
- From September 2010 to February 2012, she was the assistant manager in the front office of Willard InterContinental Hotel in Washington, D.C. She continued working there as a front desk manager from February 2012 to December 2013 and as a front office operations manager from December 2013 to February 2015.
- In 2014, she and Mark divorced. On August 2, 2014, she told the Metropolitan Police Department that Brian made a statement over the telephone that he was going to kill her and her friend.
- From February 2015 to March 2017, she was the director of the front office of InterContinental Boston in Boston. On December 21, 2015, she and Brian got married at the Emmanuel Episcopal Church in Boston. In 2016, she gave birth to her first son. From March 2017 to June 2018, she was the director of the front officer of Taj Hotels in Boston.
- From June 2018 to November 2019, she was the rooms manager at Taj Hotels in Boston.
- In 2019, she gave birth to her second son. From November 2019 to January 2020, she was the rooms manager at The Newbury Boston in Boston.
- In 2020, she gave birth to her third son. From January 2020 to April 2020, she was the director of rooms at The Newbury Boston in Boston. From August 2020 to February 2022, she was the director of operations at The Mutlu Group in Boston.
- In 2021, she wrote a letter to U.S. District Judge Douglas Woodlock asking for leniency in Brian’s art fraud case after Brian pleaded guilty to selling fake Andy Warhol paintings to an art dealer in Los Angeles, Calfornia, USA and a buyer in France for $225,000.
- In February 2022, she joined Tishman Speyer in Washington, D.C. as a regional general manager.
- She was 39 years old when went missing from her home in Cohasset on January 1, 2023. On January 4, 2022, her Tishman Speyer co-workers reported her missing. On January 8, 2023, Brian was arrested on a charge of misleading investigators while she is missing.