Jared J. Russo is a resident of Calhan, Colorado, United States. Here are 10 more things about him:
- Aside from Calhan, he has lived in other parts of Colorado including Kiowa, Castle Rock, Littleton and Florence.
- He previously lived in Savannah, Georgia, USA and Springfield, Missouri, USA.
- From 2001 to 2004, he attended Armstrong Atlantic State University in Savannah where he earned his bachelor’s degree in psychology.
- From 2005 to 2007, he attended Missouri State University in Springfield where he earned his master’s degree in industrial and organization psychology.
- From August 2007 to June 2009, he worked as an Accenture instructional designer.
- In 2010, he joined the Denver Fire Department in Denver, Colorado. He became a lieutenant and worked as a roving firefighter assigned to stations around Denver.
- On March 1, 2016, the Federal Communications Commission granted his amateur radio license, which will expire on March 1, 2026.
- On July 27, 2022, investigation into the allegations against him opened. Some firefighters nicknamed him Racist Rover became he allegedly made other firefighters uncomfortable because of his derogatory comments regarding Asian, Black, Hispanic and Jewish people.
- On November 18, 2022, he created a GoFundMe page asking for help to pay for legal fees.
- He was 43 years old when the Denver Fire Department terminated him on December 1, 2022.