Maria Camila Sanabria Pereyra is a Bolivian model and beauty queen. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She hails from Santa Cruz, Bolivia.
- She has a nephew with autism and she wants to help children with this condition.
- As an art lover, she captures her feelings in painting.
- She holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration and a master’s degree in marketing and business management.
- In April 2022, she was crowned Embajadora de la Nueva Santa Cruz.
- She graced the cover of the May 5, 2022 edition of Femenina, a magazine based in La Paz, Bolivia.
- On July 16, 2022, she represented Santa Cruz at Miss Bolivia 2022 and competed against 23 other candidates. She finished second and was crowned Miss Bolivia Supranacional 2022.
- On October 25, 2022, she represented Bolivia at Miss Grand International 2022 and competed against 67 other candidates at Sentul International Convention Center in West Java, Indonesia. She was unplaced.
- On December 1, 2022, she was appointed as Miss Bolivia Universo 2022 after the previous titleholder Fernanda Pavisic was dethroned.
- She was 28 years old when she represented Bolivia at Miss Universe 2022 on January 14, 2023 and competed against 83 other candidates at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States. She was unplaced.